What We Do
During Crafting Confidence projects, we work with all ages and include everyone from boys and girls, as well as men and women, offering engaging positive and uplifting conversations as we help them through the completion of a coordinated self-contained, and created-for-success project. During each session we encourage participants and help build self-esteems which affect everything from positive, healthy relationships to successful careers.
Our programs are custom designed to work with small to medium size groups in order that Crafting Confidence staff members can provide personal attention to each individual during the activity.
We welcome artists and positive, happy people to help us with our mission as well as contributors who believe in crafting a more confident world!
Crafting Confidence is happy to bring the following types of projects to your school, park, or nonprofit group:
- Arts and Crafts – watercolor for beginners, paper mache, polymer clay, seasonal crafts, and much more
- Cooking Classes – we bring all the ingredients and help you make a great meal. Pizza or pasta from scratch, chinese dumplings, healthy meals, 5 ingredient meals, quick meals, the list goes on and on!
- Live Online Cooking Lessons – We teach classes online with live feedback, so you can learn while in your kitchen to use your own pans, tools, appliances and ask questions and get live feedback!
- Jewelry Classes – earrings, necklaces, wire work and more
- Photography Classes – traditional cameras as well as smartphone/iphone classes
- Woodworking Classes – let’s build something together!
- Business Classes – how to start your own business, accounting/quickbooks classes, marketing lessons and more
- Other classes – we can create a class that fits your groups needs! The possibilities are endless!
We also can provide team-building events for your business
If you’re a for-profit business looking for a great team-building event, please contact us to learn about fun activities that will help your group get to know each other better while having fun and learning something new!