What We Do
During Crafting Confidence projects, we work with all ages: boys and girls as well as men and women, offering engaging positive and uplifting conversations as we help them through the completion of a coordinated self-contained, and created-for-success project. During each session we encourage participants and help build self-esteems which affect everything from positive, healthy relationships to successful careers.
Our programs are custom designed to work with small to medium size groups in order that Crafting Confidence staff members can provide personal attention to each individual during the activity.
We welcome artists and happy, confident people to help us with our mission as well as contributors who believe in crafting a more confident world!
Types of Projects
Crafting Confidence is happy to bring the following types of projects to your school, park, or nonprofit group:
- Arts and Crafts – drawing, painting, paper mache, polymer clay and much more
- Jewelry Classes – earrings, necklaces, wire work and more
- Photography Classes – traditional cameras as well as smartphone/iphone classes
- Cooking Classes – we bring all the ingredients and help you make a great meal! Pizza or pasta from scratch, chinese dumplings, healthy meals, 5 ingredient meals, quick meals, the list goes on and on!
- Woodworking Classes – let’s build something together!
- Business Classes – how to start your own business, accounting/quickbooks classes, marketing lessons and more
- Other classes – we can create a class that fits your groups needs! The possibilities are endless!
We also can provide team-building events for your business!
If you’re a for-profit business looking for a great team-building event, please give us a call or send us an email to inquire about make your own team lunch and more fun activities that will benefit other nonprofits!