During Crafting Confidence projects, we work with children and adults, offering engaging positive and uplifting feedback as we help them through the completion of a coordinated self-contained, and created-for-success project. During each session we encourage participants and help build self-esteems which affect everything from positive, healthy relationships to successful careers.
Our programs are custom designed to work with small to medium size groups.
We welcome artists and positive, happy people to help us with our mission as well as contributors who believe in crafting a more confident world!
Projects & Classes
Crafting Confidence is happy to present the following types of projects for you, your school, park, business, or nonprofit group:
- Arts and Crafts – Arts and Crafts – watercolor for beginners, paper mache, polymer clay, seasonal crafts, and much more
- Cooking Classes – we help you make a great meal. Pizza or pasta from scratch, chinese dumplings, healthy meals, 5 ingredient meals, quick meals, the list goes on and on! We teach classes online with live feedback, so you can learn while in your kitchen to use your own pans, tools, appliances and ask questions and get live feedback!
- Jewelry Classes – earrings, necklaces, wire work and more
- Photography Classes – traditional cameras as well as smartphone/iphone classes
- Woodworking Classes – let’s build something together!
- Business Classes – how to start your own business, accounting/quickbooks classes, marketing lessons, design classes and more
- Other classes – we can create a class that fits your groups needs-the possibilities are endless!
We also can provide team-building events for your business
If you’re a business looking for a great team-building event, please contact us to learn about fun activities that will help your group get to know each other better while having fun and learning something new!